- We collect, use, share, disclose and protect Your personal data provided while using Our Services. The data collected is used to enhance the operation of the Platform and our Services, allowing You to use all the listed features and allowing Us to respond to Your requests/queries in an efficient manner. The Personal Information is used strictly in line with Our business purposes and to provide You with useful features.
- We respect the privacy of Our Users and are committed to protect them in all respects. The information about the User is collected by Us as (i) information supplied by Users; and/ or (ii) information communicated directly to Us via e-mail or telephone or another channel.
- For any Services the User may purchase/avail from the Platform, We only collect the data that is strictly necessary (i) for making available the Services, (ii) for the performance of a contract for which User is a party, (iii) for which User has given consent for such processing of data, or (iv) for compliance with applicable laws.
2. CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In the course of providing services, and Your access to the Services available on Our Platform, We might collect, receive and store the following information…
- Personal Information such as Your name, date of birth, phone number, username, password, billing and mailing address, e-mail address, Your child’s name, the name of your child’s school and address, Your child’s educational, social and cultural interests, Your child’s date of birth, Your child’s educational qualifications and information about Your web browser.
- Sensitive Personal Information such as Your financial information pertaining to credit and debit card details or UPI ID, other payment instrument details; billing address, etc. may be collected by the third-party trusted payment gateway partners which are used making the payments for availing Our Services from the web Platform. Our trusted gateway partners have put in place reasonable secure encryption technology to maintain confidentiality of Your transactional details.
- Certain specific information known as “cookies” when You access the Platform. Cookies usually collect information regarding Users settings such as language and special preferences. Cookies also collect other miscellaneous information such as the time You spend on the Platform. Information collected through cookies is used to analyze how You interact with the Platform, and to make Your experience on the Platform better.
- Communications between You and the Company, if any.
- Audio and/or audio-visual content collected as part of communications on the Platform between You and the Counselors engaged by the Company, as part of the counselling sessions availed by the Users.
- Geolocation data: We collect the location data from Your device if enabled by You to do so. We may also collect this data when Our Platform is running in the background of Your device. You may not be able to use critical and essential features of the Platform if You disable the location services. If You have not enabled location data collection, You will have to manually enter Your address. In case of a User under the age of 18, it is deemed that the parent/legal guardian has provided the consent for obtaining the geolocation data of such user and enabled such functionality on the User’s computer system.
- Usage data: We collect data about how You interact with/access Our Platform. This includes data such as access dates and times, pages viewed, web Platform crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party Platforms or services used before interacting with Our services.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of Our services, including the type of services requested, date and time of such service which were provided/rendered, amount charged and payment method.
- Company will not use, collect and disclose any information related to the User, that is freely available in the public domain, without the User’s consent.
- All such information is stored or used for processing services and under no circumstance are any of these details made available in the public domain. However, We may use the information to share with You additional and/ or upcoming information regarding the services of Platform.
- In accordance with the applicable laws, User has the right to access, to rectify and to object to collection/use of data concerning them. If the User chooses/elects to share limited personal information/data with Us, the User understands that the functionality/availability of the Services provided/rendered by Us to such User might be restricted. User can access and change their profile picture, display name and user profile password provided when account is created through the account page or by contacting Us. User shall have the right to withdraw consent which has been previous given under this policy by sending an e-mail to this effect at email@example.com.
- The security of User Data and Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the User information or collected information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Platform is securely stored on the AWS (Amazon Web Services) server. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect the collected information or User information, collected through both online and off-line mode, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Our business.
- The Platform may transmit the collected information of the User, to the AWS server, to ensure secure storage of the same. Thereby the User is also subject to the terms of AWS server’s policy. The Personal Information is immediately deleted once User deletes the account created exclusively on the Platform, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personal Information in Our care.
- We retain User data collected by Us for a period of 5 years.
- We do not sell Users’ information to any advertisers or any third party. We use the collected information of the User, to display relevant advertisements, based on their preferences. We may make reports related to the advertisement campaigns, in particular statistics, without any reference or information related to the personal information of visitors or Users of the Site.
5. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use the information that We collect generally to make available the Services subscribed through the Platform. Additionally, We use this collected information to:
- Communicate with You.
- Screen Our transactions for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide You with information or advertising in relation to Our products or services in accordance with the preferences You have shared with Us.
- Help Us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, Your IP Address), and more generally to improve and optimize Our Platform (for example, by generating analytics about how Our customers browse and interact with the Platform).
6. BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
- We use Your Personal Information to provide You with targeted advertisements or marketing communications We believe may be of interest to You.
- You can opt out of receiving Our marketing emails. To stop receiving Our promotional emails, please click on the unsubscribe button available in the bottom of every mailer. It may take about ten days to process Your request. Even if You opt out of getting marketing messages, We will still be sending You transactional messages through email and SMS about Your purchases.
7. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share Your collected information with Our affiliates to provide and develop Our services. It is also possible that We will need to disclose information about You when required by law, or other legal process or if We have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies. We can also share Your collected information as a part of sale, merger or change in control, or in preparation for any of these events.
- We may also share Your information with Our payment gateways with whom We may enter into a contractual relationship. These payment gateway service provider(s) do not retain your personal information except for the purpose of processing the payment.
- We also share Your information with Google Analytics, a tool managed by Google India Private Limited (“Google”) to help Us understand how Our customers use the Platform. You can read more about how Google uses Your Personal Information here: https://google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- We also share your information with third-party entities including (but not limited to) Salesforce.com, Inc. (“Salesforce”) for the purposes of marketing automation, customer relationship management, etc. to improve your experience while interacting with the Platform. You can read more about how Salesforce uses Your Personal Information here: https://www.salesforce.com/in/company/privacy/.
- Finally, We may also share Your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information We receive, or to otherwise protect Our rights.
- If a User uses the Platform, after a notice of changes published on the Platform, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms thereon.
9. DATA RETENTION
We do not retain the collected information for longer than required for the purpose for which the information may be lawfully used including for quality review and analysis, adjudication and redressal of any grievances filed by a User, etc.
If You choose to visit the Platform, Your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the Platform’s terms and conditions at https://www.launchmycareer.com/terms-and-conditions. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all disputes.
11. FEEDBACK AND GRIEVANCES
- We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to any requests, questions or concerns, which You may have regarding Our use of Your Personal Information.